if you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact Way2SMS Customer Support Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Way2Online or Way2SMS does not own or control, or to people that Way2SMS does not employ or manage.
What information is or may be collected from you
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from:
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you're using
- the type of web browser you're using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- name including first and last name
- alternate email address
- mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned);
- preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on);
- financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
- opinions of features on our websites.
How is this information used
We use your email address to send you:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation
- Special offers
- News letters
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
Note: We send users newsletters and updates upon registration. We send newsletters and/or promotional emails on behalf of our alliance partners.
We use your Mobile number to send you:
- Password reminder and Registration confirmation
- Special feature updates
- Event based services such as renewal notices, invites, email alerts , reminders etc.,
- Promotional SMSes on behalf of our alliance partners
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our sites to your interest
- to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes
- to share it with our partners, advertisers, vendors as per the requirement
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a survey respondent
- notify you if you win any contest; and
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- recognize your access privileges to our Web sites
- track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player's progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- make sure that you don't see the same ad repeatedly
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our Web sites
- track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
Information Sharing And disclosure
We do not share or rent your email addresses or Mobile number with third parties except our alliance partners.
Way2SMS will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues.
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Please note that only anonymous and personally non identifiable information will be shared with our partners/advertisers/vendors most of the times.
Terms and Conditions for using the "Connect to Facebook and Facebook Chat" application:
- You unequivocally agree that we shall have access to all your information which is defined and uploaded as 'basic account information' (including your date of birth) and 'public information' by Facebook under http:/developers.facebook.com/policy/#definitions.
- You authorize us to access your data/information (including 'basic account information' and 'public information') from www.facebook.com, even while you are not online on www.way2sms.com.
- You authorize us to pull posts from your Facebook account.
- You authorize us to push posts to your Facebook account.
- We undertake not to transmit and/or transfer your 'data/information' to any other third party. In this regard we undertake to adhere to the policies as set out by Facebook under the caption "Storing and Using data you receive from us" on www.facebook.com.
- You agree that you will be bound to comply with all stipulations in this regard from time to time as set forth by us without needing any further notice of the same. The publication of any such conditions on the website shall constitute sufficient notice to you.
Further in addition to the above, by accepting the abovesaid terms you agree that:
- We may collect your information, as required by us, including basic account information, public information, posts and other data related to you as found on www.facebook.com (referred to as 'your information'), irrespective of your online status on www.way2sms.com.
- We may store 'your information' as required by us on our website www.way2sms.com
- You authorize us to access 'your information' as available on Facebook for the purposes of enhancing our user experience on our website 'www.way2sms.com'.
- In relation to any queries/feedback regarding the "Connect to facebook" feature on our website, the users should contact at email@example.com.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address, Mobile Number submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Youe Way2SMS Account is password protected.No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address and Mobile Number, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
if you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at
Your Preferences to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
Way2SMS gives you the ability to edit your way2sms account information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Way2SMS to contact you about specials and new products. Way2SMS is not responsible and will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, veracity and reliability of any information including any customized information which may be accessed by or provided to you, which could vary depending on your Way2SMS Account Information and preferences including your browser preferences. Also, you can always opt out from receiving emails by choosing unsubscribe link from email you received. We generally, remove your mail id from our mailing list in 2 business days.
You may request us to delete your account by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We send you a 4 digit unique number to your Mobile number, using this you can unsubscribe/delete your account.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
If you have questions or suggestions email us atÂ email@example.com
You can contact us at:
Way2Online Interactive india Pvt Ltd
No.89, Road No.9
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad